Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well this week has taken forever to be over but it's almost Friday. YAY! I have no clue why this week has seemed to crawl by but by Tuesday I was ready for it to be over, don't know why it just felt really slow. Beau and I move in about 3 weeks so I am trying to get boxes and stuff to pack with. I got some boxes from work and some newspaper that are now just sitting in the bathroom because that is the only place we have room right now, oh well. We are hoping we have an apartment to move into, we filled out the application for the place so hopefully we will get a call soom saying the place is still open and we can have it to move in July 13th. That would be fabulous!

So You Think You Can Dance is amazing this season. It is so hard to try to figure out who is leaving each Thursday because they are all that good. I hope my favorites don't go away yet but I haven't figured out who are my fav favs yet.

Not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment