Thursday, June 4, 2009

Since Beau just went to work and I'm at home with not a whole lot to do till 8:00 when So You Think You Can Dance comes on I've decided this is a wonderful time to start my blog.

Beau and I just bought EA Games Active for the Wii and it is such a wonderful workout. So much better then the Wii Fit. You get to do all the work outs at one time instead of having to switch back and forth between screens and will have you sweating by the end of the work out! Such a wonderful purchase.

Beau and I are trying to get everything ready to move in July and it has been less stressful now that I have a job. That's right I have a job at the school system as a Kindergarden teacher at Minglewood. I can't wait to start and move back to Tennessee and get on with the next chapter of our lives. Beau is still going to be in school just not law school, he is going back to school to become certified to teach history. So we will both be teachers which will make for many wonderful summer travels! We have loved Wyoming and learning all the things we have done here and the people we have met and are so glad this is where we started our lives together.

I don't know how good I'll be about blogging but I will try my best to keep everybody informed. I just wish there was an easier way to post pictures so it didn't take so long to upload if anybody has any better ways to upload pictures on here please let me know!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! I had heard that you and beau were moving back. I hope that you guys have a safe trip and I'll hopefully see you both when you get back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! You will be a great Kindergarten teacher!

    ReplyDelete