Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boxes, Boxes, Boxes

There are boxes everywhere around our bathroom right now so we can start packing starting next week. We are very excited about moving back to Tennessee and start our lives there where we will both be teaching in a couple of years as soon as Beau finishes school but we are both excited about being able to have breaks off together and a summer so we can do some traveling and time together on our days off. I can't wait to start teaching Kindergarten. I am a little nervous about it though. Being a first year teacher and working with 5/6 year olds instead of 3/4 year olds which I have been working with for the past year. We are sure going to miss Laramie. It's been our home for the last year and it has seemed like we just got here. We are going to miss all the people we have become friends with but can't wait to get back to our families and our friends and making new friends back in Clarksville.

Our 1 year anniversery is next Sunday. I am so excited and can't believe it has already been a year. It seems like yesterday we were getting married and celebrating it with our friends and family. We are going to have a nice dinner and hang out in Ft. Collins before starting to pack on Monday. I love Beau with all my heart and can't wait for many, many more years to spend with him and grow more as a couple and start a family and build our lives even more in the years to come. I am so lucky to have found a man who will love and support me in anything I choose to do and still cannot believe I am married and it has almost been a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment