Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trip to Niagara Falls

Beau and I took a little trip to visit my family and celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday. It was so much fun. I haven't been in about 5 years and Beau hasn't met a lot of my family seeing as they all live in NY. We took our nieces to the Falls and did some of the touristy things there. We did the Maid of the Mist, which is a boat that takes you into the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls and by the American Falls. It was amazing and Payton and Caitlin had a good time as well as Beau and me. After that we went to Canada. We walked across, something I've never done. We ate at Planet Hollywood in Canada and watched this dare devil woman preform. We also went to the Hersey factory and got some yummy cookies. It was so nice to spend sometime time with them. On Saturday we celebrated my Grandmother's birthday. It was so nice seeing all my family again. We played lots of different games and just had a blast. Beau enjoyed meeting all the family. It was such a wonderful day and my grandmother had a wonderful time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you guys had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the American Falls.. That's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete